Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites


Hello lovelies!

I have FINALLY found some time to be able to share with you some of my favourite products of this month. April and May I have been very naughty for hauling beauty...

Naked Palette - This is something I never had the desire for because I have the Naked 2 & 3 palettes and thought the warmer tones would not suit me very well. How wrong I was! After my boyfriend insisted on getting me it because it frustrated him that I did not have a complete collection (which benefits me), we got this from Debenhams. I just love this so much more than I thought I would and it pips the Naked 2 palette to the post for my No2 loved palette (behind Naked 3).

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint (100 Porcelain) - I really struggle to find foundations I love as I hate anything cakey or something that feels heavy on my face. After reading some reviews on this I managed to pick it up from my local Sainsbury's for £7 (which is a bargain for this foundation). This is one of the best foundations I own as it is light coverage and you cannot feel it on your skin once it is blended in. This will definitely be repurchased.

Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer (1 Fair) - I found this so hard to track down in Nottingham as the lightest shade was sold out everywhere when I tried to find it. I managed to get it from a Boots that had less foot traffic and it is understandable why this is so popular. It hides dark circles, spots AND blends well. I won't review this full as their are hundreds of reviews about this and they and mostly glowing.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (Piccadilly Pink) - I find this in Poundland and decided 'why not?' for £1. I already owned some Moisture Renew lipsticks from Rimmel and they were just gorgeous. This one is no different. A lovely, dark pink that is somewhat natural.

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - I love this stuff. It keeps my eyeshadow in place all day without creasing. I luckily picked this up from Cohorted.co.uk when it was in one of their cohorts and got it for about £5 cheaper than normal. Well worth the money and I have barely made a dent in it.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner - This is the perfect eyeliner of all time. I use this all the time but I felt this needed to be a monthly favourite because I still appreciate its quality. A must have liquid eyeliner.

Dainty Doll Blusher (002 My Girl) - I am a little disappointed this range has been discontinued but with it's original prices (think the same price you would pay for MAC or Benefit), it was a little bit of a rip off. The line then went into liquidation and the products were sold far cheaper and then became quite popular. The quality of this blush is amazing and the right shade for my pale skin tone. I wish I had picked more of these up before they had sold out.

What are your monthly favourites?


12 comments:

  1. Ah I love Piccadilly Pink, it's such a gorgeous pink! I can't believe it only cost you £1 xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe my lucky! It's definitely worth three times that much! x

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm glad you love your Naked palettes! I've heard great things about Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I use Nars Eyeshadow base and that works really well for my oily eyelids. In fact, when I first started using it, I couldn't believe the difference it made. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection! the blush looks super pretty. I really want to try the l'oreal foundation, it is definitely on my list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin has warm undertones so the naked palette has always been on my must-haves list, and I'm glad it made it to yours. It's a great product to own and worth the money <3
    xoxo
    Berry ♥ Stylish | Sierra Calah  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the nude foundation :) x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dove Cameron nose Job has been searched on the internet often after her appearance on the red carpet last year and during her recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter. Many people are wondering whether or not Dove Cameron has gotten a nose job, while others say that they do not think she needs one at all, as she still looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for straighten teeth and a perfect smile but don’t want metal braces, ceramic braces or lingual braces??? Don’t worry!!!! We can straight teeth without wires. Let your smile shine all life Long. Aligners is the best Innovation in Orthodontic Dentistry.

    celebrities with open bite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thigh High Socks – Enjoy the comfort and coziness blended with a feminine vibe while wearing thigh high socks everywhere you go 50 OFF Free Worldwide Shipping black thigh high socks thigh socks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete