Tuesday 23 July 2013

ASOS Rimmel Mini Haul!

Hello lovelies,

Just a small post about my small haul from ASOS. As I posted a few days ago, ASOS had Rimmel products for 30% off. This is such a steal since most of these are not going to be discontinued any time soon. Here is what I got:


Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Pink Blossom - £2.50 each
Glam Eyes Eyeliner - £3.50 each
Metal Rush Nail Polishes in 'Royal Blue' and 'Purple Reign' - £2.50 each

In a way, I regret not buying more Rimmel products as I love there products and these eyeliners do not tend to be cheapest on the market (£5.29 in Superdrug!). These eyeliners also tend to be highly recommended in magazine (such as The Sunday Times Style Magazine).

I also wanted to complete my collection the the 'Metal Rush' polishes as I love duo-chrome! I have owned 'Purple Reign' before and it was gloopy but I'm hoping for better this time as it has come from a warehouse where it will less likely have been tampered with.

I am also a huge fan of Rimmel's 'Stay Matte' pressed powder! It is the only one I have found on the market that suits my skin tone perfectly. I highly recommend it.

Have you shopped on ASOS for some Rimmel bargains?


No comments:

Post a Comment